Kpop spazz

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Goodbye my friends.. :'(

Life must be go on..
We must chase for something that makes us sucess..
My excellent friend will left the school and leave me there..
It's hard to accept the fact that they will leave me at the school..
The school that we study together, laugh together, cry together..
But, for their sucess of life, I must accept this fact..
Goodbye my friends :D
Good luck for your next school..
Never forget me okay :D
I glad to be your friend :D

Aliaa Amalina , Athirah Nur Alia, Usamah, Siti Nur Azma Farhana, Wafa’, Muhammad Akram, Muhammad Syukri, Amnani Farhanah, Nur Effa Hazira, Sharul Annuur, Nur Syamimie, Nor Shah Rizad, Muhammad Syamil, Mohammad Ashraaf Iqmal, Adam Danial, Nasrin Zuhayra, Aiman, Luqman, Fareezuan, Muhammad Aizuddin, Nurul Elyna, Wan Maisyahirah, Harriz Halimi

No comments:

Post a Comment