Kpop spazz

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bad Dream

Muhammad Izzul Afiq

If I had one wish
I'd wish to have you back
Go back to the past
And fix the crack

What went wrong
I will never know
For you will never explain to me
You will never show

Letting you go is the hardest thing to do
For have in you was the best part of my life
And when you walked out of the door
It killed me like a stab with a knife

We never cared what people said
We did what we thought was right
Nothing mattered as long as we were together
Nobody bothered our sight

Those days of laughter those days of fun
Are you done with it all?
Have you had enough of our friendship?
Did you hear me fall?

Flight's, arguments never made a difference
Through thick and thin we promised to stay
We promised each other a life time of friendship together
What happened for it to turn out this way?

I didn’t even know when things changed
Cause while you said your final goodbye
I was still waiting
Thinking this friendship would never die

Now when I look back I realize
When you left me
A part of me was left behind
A part of my life I can never see

Letting go off you has been hard
It kills me everyday
I fake a smile to let people know
I have to move on cause that’s the way

But the truth is I am still dying
Missing you I can hear my heart scream
Wishing and hoping that one day I'll wake up
And realize it was just a bad dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment